

Baby Bedding for Baby Brewer. Say that 5 times really fast!
We had a wonderful visit from Tina for 3 weeks. During that time we looked at baby bedding sets and found they were outrageously expensive. So we went to the fabric store and Tina found some fabric she really liked. Tina bought the fabric, we found some free patterns on the internet and proceeded to make a dust ruffle, 3 crib sheets, and 2 valences. We still have the quilt to make and maybe a wall hanging. It was so much fun working together and creating something so pretty to welcome the new baby girl in January. It was also wonderful to be around Tina and watch the baby grow and move around her belly. It is an amazing process. I am very ready to be a Grandma!
YAY! I enjoyed it too! I'll send the pictures soon. We put the first valance up last night and it totally MAKES the room! We pooped out(well Dan had a long day - I was quite wired and excited to have the curtain rods bought) before we hung the second one. But today we will. Thank you! I love you!
ReplyDelete